Sunday, August 29, 2010

How do I get visitors to my site

1. Submit you site to free search engine directories.



like www.addme.com



2. Check for local government directories - it is easy to get into local, online listings.





3. Use forums and discussion boards. The best way to answer people's questions is by creating a short walkthrough on your site that teaches them. Show them where to find it and you have yourself a link.



4. If you don't have any friends, get some quickly.

use:- twitter facebook and other sites.







5. Review products on other sites like e Pinions. You can quickly establish yourself as an expert by writing thorough reviews of products in your field. Some of the traffic that hits your review will follow the trail back to your site, leading to links.





6. Find quality blogs and leave a comment with a link back to your site.





7. Use free advertising! Tell your friends about your site.



8. Add a link to your site in the signature of the forums you post on.

1 comment:

  1. I show my tempting naked body outside and spreading my tight pussy for my and your pleasure!

    ReplyDelete